Zuma Slot is a showpiece slot game of Blueprint Gaming, developed in collaboration with PopCap Games. PopCap Games is the first creator of the Zuma Puzzle Game, that took the world by storm during its launch in 2003. The Zuma Slot by Blueprint Gaming is a modern rendition of this classic, which contains interesting pay lines and bonus games that has a Gamble Feature. In the original classic by PopCap Games, players had to hit different colored balls at the Tiki Bosses. There were plenty of bonuses and gamified modes like Adventure Mode and Gauntlet Mode. However, the slot variant of Zuma Slot by Blueprint Gaming is pretty bland in this respect. The slot lacks bonus games but contains a Gamble Feature, where you can bet with your wins.
Zuma Slot takes us to the heart of a tribal ecosystem in the Pacific Islands. Apart from the usual spins, the game provides winning opportunities through an interesting string of games where players have to defeat the Tiki bosses to take over the island. In terms of theme, Zuma Slots falls in the category of Aztec Slot and joins the long list of tribal slots like Aztec Empress, Aztec Gems, Aztec Gold, Aztec Secrets, Aztec Treasure, Book of Aztec, Aztec Temple, Aztec’s Millions, etc.
Zuma Slot has 5 reels and 3 rows. There are 20 interesting paylines crisscrossing the entire board. The slot is heavily decorated with artifacts from ancient empires and has a soothing music to go with the flow. In terms of gameplay, the Zuma Slot machine can be compared with other non-progressive slots with Wild and Scatter features like Atlantis Slots, Wild Rockets, Western Belles, and Wolf Run. The game has relatively lower RTP than most other slots but has an amazing betting range to experiment with. Bets in the higher end of the spectrum do attract higher RTP than lower value bets. The volatility of Zuma slot is tilted towards high rollers looking to score big wins instead of frequent wins. Zuma slot is developed in HTML5 platform, making it universally accepted in all kinds of devices, including Android, iOS, and Blackberry smartphones.
Zuma Slot Symbols
The symbols of Zuma Slot form an interesting mélange of numbers, alphabets, and Aztec mask symbols that transforms the game into a visual masterpiece. There are 14 different symbols in the game and carries different multipliers for the appearance of 2,3,4 or 5 symbols simultaneously. Here is the complete pay table for symbols in Zuma Slot.
- Symbol 9- Fetch anywhere between 2-5x return on your bet amount with the appearance of 2-5 of these symbols simultaneously.
- Symbol Q, J, or 10- Fetch anywhere between 5-50x return on your bet amount with the appearance of 2-5 of these symbols simultaneously.
- Symbol A or K- Fetch anywhere between 5-50x return on your bet amount with the appearance of 3-5 of these symbols simultaneously.
- Blue or Green Hunters Mask- Fetch anywhere between 10-150x return on your bet amount with the appearance of 3-5 of these symbols simultaneously.
- The Gold Leader Mask- Fetch anywhere between 10-200x return on your bet amount with the appearance of 3-5 of these symbols simultaneously.
- The Champion Mask- Fetch anywhere between 2-250x return on your bet amount with the appearance of 2-5 of these symbols simultaneously.
- The Chieftain Mask- Fetch anywhere between 2-500x return on your bet amount with the appearance of 2-5 of these symbols simultaneously.
- The Wild Symbol- The wild symbol contains the world Zuma in bold, and replaces every other symbol in the game, except for the Scatter Symbol, to complete your line. You can also win an additional 5x return on top of your overall winnings with the appearance of this symbol.
- The Ultimate Bonus Symbol- This symbol is the mother of all multipliers in Zuma Slot. It also has the word Zuma written in bold and triggers the maximum return in the game. With the appearance of two of these symbols, players can win a model 10x, while with 5x, the multiplier increases to 10000x of your bet value.
- The Frog Symbol/Scatter Symbol- The Scatter symbol triggers a cascade of free spins bonus, with the appearance of 3, 4, or 5 symbols in the paytable. Once you enter the free spins game, you will be given a chance to shoot at one of the five Tiki bosses to get your hands on anywhere between 10-30 free spins. The Free Spins Bonus has an additional round, where you again get to shoot rocks at the Tiki bosses, but this time the reward is a free spins multiplier. Players can get up to 5x multiplier on their free spins, giving out a maximum of 50 free spins to the luckiest player on board.
Zuma Slot Gamble Feature
Zuma Slot contains a Gamble Feature that is reminiscent of other casino games like Playing Cards: Guess the Color (Playtech), Playing Cards: Guess the Suit (Microgaming/Play N Go/Aristocrat), Heads or Tails (BetSoft), ‘Your Gamble’ (Microgaming), Hi-Lo (Barcrest), Split Gamble (Booming Games), and Pick a Symbol (Play N Go). The Gamble Feature of Zuma Slot is unique in its simple layout and concept. The Zuma Slot Gamble Feature lets players multiply their initial wins by 2x, 4x, 5x, or 10x. Players get an option to gamble their bets before different Aztec Gods. The gamble feature is progressive in nature and with each passing round, you get the option of collecting half your wins and moving on to the next round, or bag in your entire winnings to exist the Gamble Round.
Payout, Variance, RTP, Max Win
Zuma Slot is a mid-variance slot game with variable RTP. The official RTP of Zuma Slot is 95.67%, which increases up to 97% for high-value bets. Though this may seem low, this number is quite competitive in Aztec/Tribal themed slots. The Zuma Slot is highly volatile and rewards players in big amounts but less frequently. In terms of volatility, we can compare Zuma Slot with popular releases like the Gonzo’s Quest, Jack and the Beanstalk, Book of Ra, and Piggy Riches. The limit of max win in Zuma Slot is also high, and players can win up to £100,000 by triggering the luckiest symbols.
Zuma Slot remains a timeless classic. Blueprint Gaming has done justice to the original puzzle game but falls short in its promise of bonus games. Even though there are extra features, we hoped for something more from this highly popular franchise. The slot remains a great destination for high-rollers looking to win big multipliers in one go. The graphics, gameplay, and sound are meticulously designed to give off an authentic vibe of tribal punting. The inclusion of mobile gaming makes it extra likable. The game itself if light and smooth, and punters on the go can wager funds easily through any type of mobile device. If you are looking for a straightforward slot with big win opportunities, then Zuma Slot perfectly fits in the bill. However, if you are looking for extra gamified features/bonus games then there are other options within the same configurations like The Invisible Man, Jurassic Park Slot, Rocky, Pink Panther, and South Park Slots.